Thing coming up
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Tag Archives: real cloud
Well I have been installing and configuring a VMware 4.0 service with VM View.
This is based upon the ESXi server hosting virtual PC’s either Microsoft or other OS versions.
Why? Well one of my business colleuges was having trouble with his technical sale man that had to travel over the world selling and demonstrating a high value addition to AutoDesk AutoCAD 2010 Mapping. It basically allows orginisations such as CAA and other such government authorities over the world to analise the flight paths and procedures into each Airport over the world, with all the various types of Aircraft including the 747’s to the smaller type. I believe it even works on fighter aircraft! But, of course “You may think that. I could not possible comment”