Thing coming up
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- TESLA and their D1 Chip. The world really hasn’t a clue of the impact that this system will have.
- Are we being silly just trying to meet the National Grid – 30/42GW targets?
- So, Batteries are as bad as Gas/Petrol cars???
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
Tag Archives: Heating
Cheap, Renewable Energy Click the link below to see if you can save up to £300 a year! bulb.co.uk/refer/davidv9215 If you’re looking for Bulb’s website, please click here I’d like to encourage friends, family, & anyone else who’s interested, to find … Continue reading
Hello Again, We have been looking into how to make 30%+60% savings on your Gas bill. By automating some more of the mundane things that go unnoticed month after month. One of which was the TADO 2 review. But, since … Continue reading
Well, welcome back. Today I’m going to tell you about the TADO system and why I picked this one against the others system such as HIVE, Goggles – Nest, Honeywell’s Evohome, etc. One of the main reasons for getting these systems … Continue reading
10% saving in Electricity Bill – Interested?
In the UK the standard voltage it allowed to be between 207 and 257v AC. by the EU regs. Love them :O)
Now, most domestic appliances are designed by the manufactures to work between these voltages. Be they LCD TV, Computers, Cookers, Fridges or lights.
Before you say well I have low energy lighting, so I need not worry. Even these, will see savings. So, read on!