Thing coming up
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Tag Archives: Ground Source Heat
Well times are getting harder as the Bankers and Government cause uncertainty in the UK during the 2010.
Once the elections are out of the way sometime in May. There will be very little to cheer about for the rest of the year as the pound drops lower against the Euro and Dollar. Just to upset us a little more, the inflation rate will increase and the Government will be forced to increase interest rates to gain funds to plug the rather large whole in Great Britannia.
Typical example of this is to drive a 42 foot yacht into the side of a sea going oil tanker. With the same effect! Very Very little to the tanker. In fact that seems to fit the bill when it come to printing cash. Or as the politicians like to hoodwinked the general population by saying quantitative easing.
However, there is a scheme that if you are due to change to renewable technologies could actually end up better off and less reliant on those Large Six UK Electricity / Gas Companies. Continue reading