Thing coming up
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Tag Archives: Electricity
Cheap, Renewable Energy Click the link below to see if you can save up to £300 a year! bulb.co.uk/refer/davidv9215 If you’re looking for Bulb’s website, please click here I’d like to encourage friends, family, & anyone else who’s interested, to find … Continue reading
Welcome again to another interesting post? Well, I hope so. PV what is it? Well, you have probably seen a few street signs on the UK road with either a small wind turbine and a flat panel normally facing South in direction. These … Continue reading
10% saving in Electricity Bill – Interested?
In the UK the standard voltage it allowed to be between 207 and 257v AC. by the EU regs. Love them :O)
Now, most domestic appliances are designed by the manufactures to work between these voltages. Be they LCD TV, Computers, Cookers, Fridges or lights.
Before you say well I have low energy lighting, so I need not worry. Even these, will see savings. So, read on!