Thing coming up
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- Is Bitcoin or the Web 3.0 a good idea?
- TESLA and their D1 Chip. The world really hasn’t a clue of the impact that this system will have.
- Are we being silly just trying to meet the National Grid – 30/42GW targets?
- So, Batteries are as bad as Gas/Petrol cars???
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
Tag Archives: 10%
Hi Guy & Girls, Well, you’ve just upgraded to the current Windows 10 Fall Creators update and you find a few goodies under the bonnet? No? Well there is an option to turn on a feature called “Controlled Folder Access” on their Windows … Continue reading
10% saving in Electricity Bill – Interested?
In the UK the standard voltage it allowed to be between 207 and 257v AC. by the EU regs. Love them :O)
Now, most domestic appliances are designed by the manufactures to work between these voltages. Be they LCD TV, Computers, Cookers, Fridges or lights.
Before you say well I have low energy lighting, so I need not worry. Even these, will see savings. So, read on!