Thing coming up
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Category Archives: Solar Array
Hi Guys, This is good news as it combines the benefits of both technologies at a sensible price. This also encompasses a new building that from the start will be Netrual in it energy requirements. See the linked article for … Continue reading
Hi Guys, As some of you know we have been following an AIM share called RED which has been developing a Flow Machine for 17 years. They are finally starting to see industry realising that install these Flow machines along with … Continue reading
Hi All Well, it had to happen at some point. Our PV system went offline on the 7th of May and it has taken us this time to sort it out. The system was working fine. Then, I notice that … Continue reading
Got PV on the Roof? Reduce your water heating bill. By diverting the PV Export power you are giving to the Grid.
Well Hello again, Been some time, I know. I thought I would share iSolar Boost a new device for you guys to save more money on your fuel bill. So, if you have a Gas System, rather than a Gas combi … Continue reading