Thing coming up
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- TESLA and their D1 Chip. The world really hasn’t a clue of the impact that this system will have.
- Are we being silly just trying to meet the National Grid – 30/42GW targets?
- So, Batteries are as bad as Gas/Petrol cars???
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
Category Archives: PV
Welcome Back, It has often been said by Elon Musk that Tesla goes back to “First Principles” when trying to solve a problem that SpaceX, Tesla or Boring Companies might have. I wonder if the U.K Government and National Grid … Continue reading
Welcome back, It has often been pointed to that electric cars use Coal or Gas to power them which in the UK is generally not the case. Even in the USA after a certain person has left office. The States … Continue reading
We’ve been with RED for several years and over this long time, the share price has bounced around the 5-9p range in that time. However, in 2018 the CEO has put together a Sales and Marketing team that finally seems to … Continue reading
Hi All Well, it had to happen at some point. Our PV system went offline on the 7th of May and it has taken us this time to sort it out. The system was working fine. Then, I notice that … Continue reading
Got PV on the Roof? Reduce your water heating bill. By diverting the PV Export power you are giving to the Grid.
Well Hello again, Been some time, I know. I thought I would share iSolar Boost a new device for you guys to save more money on your fuel bill. So, if you have a Gas System, rather than a Gas combi … Continue reading