Thing coming up
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- Is Bitcoin or the Web 3.0 a good idea?
- TESLA and their D1 Chip. The world really hasn’t a clue of the impact that this system will have.
- Are we being silly just trying to meet the National Grid – 30/42GW targets?
- So, Batteries are as bad as Gas/Petrol cars???
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
Category Archives: Renewables
Dear All, Blockchain’s revolution – Investors’ Chronicle Well his view of Cloud is false in the first place. The Cloud and Facebook, etc, are all distributive networks which are maintained by the likes of me in the old days when … Continue reading
Welcome Back, It has often been said by Elon Musk that Tesla goes back to “First Principles” when trying to solve a problem that SpaceX, Tesla or Boring Companies might have. I wonder if the U.K Government and National Grid … Continue reading
Welcome back, It has often been pointed to that electric cars use Coal or Gas to power them which in the UK is generally not the case. Even in the USA after a certain person has left office. The States … Continue reading
Rather than EV’s bring the UK Grid to its knees. Having EV’s online is going to make balancing the UK Grid easier and more cost-effective for all of us. Continue reading
We’ve been with RED for several years and over this long time, the share price has bounced around the 5-9p range in that time. However, in 2018 the CEO has put together a Sales and Marketing team that finally seems to … Continue reading
Hello again, We have had this system for a couple of years now without issue and decided to spread the word in the UK. As some of our readers are slow in changing their energy provider. :o( Tut Tut. The … Continue reading
Cheap, Renewable Energy Click the link below to see if you can save up to £300 a year! bulb.co.uk/refer/davidv9215 If you’re looking for Bulb’s website, please click here I’d like to encourage friends, family, & anyone else who’s interested, to find … Continue reading
Hi Guys, This is good news as it combines the benefits of both technologies at a sensible price. This also encompasses a new building that from the start will be Netrual in it energy requirements. See the linked article for … Continue reading