Thing coming up
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Category Archives: News
The Banks and insurance companies have been waiting on the end date to this scandal. Don’t let them keep your money that they owe you. With the Cut off date rushing towards us. It is probably the last time you … Continue reading
Hello again, We have had this system for a couple of years now without issue and decided to spread the word in the UK. As some of our readers are slow in changing their energy provider. :o( Tut Tut. The … Continue reading
Cheap, Renewable Energy Click the link below to see if you can save up to £300 a year! bulb.co.uk/refer/davidv9215 If you’re looking for Bulb’s website, please click here I’d like to encourage friends, family, & anyone else who’s interested, to find … Continue reading
Defence Secretary accuses technology firms of acting like the ‘enemy within’: Sir Michael Fallon says companies cannot act like a ‘fifth column’ in a modern democracy.
Comment Sir M. Fallon & Mrs Rudd, If you are incapable of doing your job. I suggest that the resign and allow someone who actually is qualified in the technology to get on with doing this job properly. If the … Continue reading
Warning Theresa May ‘would go to war’ to defend Gibraltar as Defence Secretary Michael Fallon vows to ‘protect’ its sovereignty ‘all the way’
Comment Spain has kicked an own goal here. The Gibraltar lot were for staying in the EU. So, what May does is say OK. We will give the Gibraltar region a vote on if they want to become part of … Continue reading
Comment Reply A competent company would have hedge against the Currency movement. The movement was offset by the slide in Oil pricing which from memory went down to $34. So, the B.o.D should be fired by the shareholders. Perhaps, that … Continue reading