Thing coming up
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Category Archives: PC’s & Laptop Trouble shooting
Well hello again. For those who wish to stop people being nosy about tracking what and where you browse. There are a few things that you can do that will happily upset most but not ALL internet nosy people on … Continue reading
Hello Everyone, Well, it eventually had to happen. It was only a matter of time before they got to me. Yes, you guess right. A phone call on our private line say that “This is Microsoft here, you seem to … Continue reading
Hi I have windows 2000 professional (service pack 5) and i am experiencing multiple problems with my computer.
I have no tool bar at the bottom of my screen and the background has disappeared and been replaced by a completely blank blue screen.
Secondly my computer keeps showing a error message that my virtual memory is too low, this keeps appearing until eventually the computer stops working and needs to be restarted.
Third problem is that the computer will not shutdown or restart unless i hold the power button in or press the reset button.
Any help in resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated
http://forums.techguy.org/members/543514-powellm802.html Continue reading
If each section of the website is provided by a 3rd party (Goggle ad’s for example) and takes a 0.25 of a second to resolve, that’s 5 seconds added to a typical web page load. Five seconds may not sound like much. Count it out loud… it’s a long time isn’t it? Normally, this leads to the accusation that the ISP is not providing the download speed advertised.