Thing coming up
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- Is Bitcoin or the Web 3.0 a good idea?
- TESLA and their D1 Chip. The world really hasn’t a clue of the impact that this system will have.
- Are we being silly just trying to meet the National Grid – 30/42GW targets?
- So, Batteries are as bad as Gas/Petrol cars???
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
Category Archives: Car
Welcome back, It has often been pointed to that electric cars use Coal or Gas to power them which in the UK is generally not the case. Even in the USA after a certain person has left office. The States … Continue reading
Rather than EV’s bring the UK Grid to its knees. Having EV’s online is going to make balancing the UK Grid easier and more cost-effective for all of us. Continue reading
Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet. The idea that they are considering setting up Car Insurance for all of their products Model S, X, 3 and Y. The terse rebuke by Mr Buffett shows that yet another industry … Continue reading