Thing coming up
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Category Archives: HM Govenment
Comment Reply A competent company would have hedge against the Currency movement. The movement was offset by the slide in Oil pricing which from memory went down to $34. So, the B.o.D should be fired by the shareholders. Perhaps, that … Continue reading
Yet again these people will not go away. Please add your voice to this rejection. By all means, copy the reason I give below. http://planning.reigate-banstead.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=O671MXMVGAW00 Have your say. http://planning.reigate-banstead.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=NS7HM9MVLBQ00 Customer Details Name: MR DAVID VINCENT Email: tagware.info Address: … Continue reading
Welcome again, This week I have been trying out a new device at my home in Sunny Surrey. OK, perhaps not so Sunny. However, this new camera has the pedigree of a Roll Royce but come in at a FORD … Continue reading
Well, here we are again. This chap was given the run around by the FSA for they were concerned. Shame they were not so concerned when the Libor rigging was occurring, that they sat on knowingly, since 2008 by the major banks. But, of … Continue reading
Now, the point of this article, is the trouble with this system. HM Gov pays these payments in advance of the actual Tax year you are actually in. So, for example. We are in Aug 2010.
But, Tax system credits that would have actually been paid are the allowance for 2011/12. So, if you stop this merry go round, by getting yourself a job that is more than the cut off rates or fail to submit a claim.
You then end up with the Taxman demanding £2,500 overpayment. Which, is a tad rich, as you didn’t make up this lunatic system that is totally open to fraud. Continue reading