Thing coming up
October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Category Archives: HM Govenment
Rather than EV’s bring the UK Grid to its knees. Having EV’s online is going to make balancing the UK Grid easier and more cost-effective for all of us. Continue reading
Well hello again. For those who wish to stop people being nosy about tracking what and where you browse. There are a few things that you can do that will happily upset most but not ALL internet nosy people on … Continue reading
The chaps at AJ Bell have put together a 20 min video that explains about the various pension options and HMRC’s not so nice practices. Good. See I was being helpful. Enjoy the rest of your day and start that … Continue reading
The Banks and insurance companies have been waiting on the end date to this scandal. Don’t let them keep your money that they owe you. With the Cut off date rushing towards us. It is probably the last time you … Continue reading
We’ve been with RED for several years and over this long time, the share price has bounced around the 5-9p range in that time. However, in 2018 the CEO has put together a Sales and Marketing team that finally seems to … Continue reading
Hi Guys, This is good news as it combines the benefits of both technologies at a sensible price. This also encompasses a new building that from the start will be Netrual in it energy requirements. See the linked article for … Continue reading
Hi Guys, As some of you know we have been following an AIM share called RED which has been developing a Flow Machine for 17 years. They are finally starting to see industry realising that install these Flow machines along with … Continue reading
Defence Secretary accuses technology firms of acting like the ‘enemy within’: Sir Michael Fallon says companies cannot act like a ‘fifth column’ in a modern democracy.
Comment Sir M. Fallon & Mrs Rudd, If you are incapable of doing your job. I suggest that the resign and allow someone who actually is qualified in the technology to get on with doing this job properly. If the … Continue reading
Warning Theresa May ‘would go to war’ to defend Gibraltar as Defence Secretary Michael Fallon vows to ‘protect’ its sovereignty ‘all the way’
Comment Spain has kicked an own goal here. The Gibraltar lot were for staying in the EU. So, what May does is say OK. We will give the Gibraltar region a vote on if they want to become part of … Continue reading