Thing coming up
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Category Archives: Energy Efficiency
Rather than EV’s bring the UK Grid to its knees. Having EV’s online is going to make balancing the UK Grid easier and more cost-effective for all of us. Continue reading
We’ve been with RED for several years and over this long time, the share price has bounced around the 5-9p range in that time. However, in 2018 the CEO has put together a Sales and Marketing team that finally seems to … Continue reading
Hello again, We have had this system for a couple of years now without issue and decided to spread the word in the UK. As some of our readers are slow in changing their energy provider. :o( Tut Tut. The … Continue reading
Cheap, Renewable Energy Click the link below to see if you can save up to £300 a year! bulb.co.uk/refer/davidv9215 If you’re looking for Bulb’s website, please click here I’d like to encourage friends, family, & anyone else who’s interested, to find … Continue reading
Hi Guys, This is good news as it combines the benefits of both technologies at a sensible price. This also encompasses a new building that from the start will be Netrual in it energy requirements. See the linked article for … Continue reading
Hi Guys, As some of you know we have been following an AIM share called RED which has been developing a Flow Machine for 17 years. They are finally starting to see industry realising that install these Flow machines along with … Continue reading
Hi All Well, it had to happen at some point. Our PV system went offline on the 7th of May and it has taken us this time to sort it out. The system was working fine. Then, I notice that … Continue reading
Hello Again, We have been looking into how to make 30%+60% savings on your Gas bill. By automating some more of the mundane things that go unnoticed month after month. One of which was the TADO 2 review. But, since … Continue reading