Thing coming up
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- Is Bitcoin or the Web 3.0 a good idea?
- TESLA and their D1 Chip. The world really hasn’t a clue of the impact that this system will have.
- Are we being silly just trying to meet the National Grid – 30/42GW targets?
- So, Batteries are as bad as Gas/Petrol cars???
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
Category Archives: Banking
Dear All, Blockchain’s revolution – Investors’ Chronicle Well his view of Cloud is false in the first place. The Cloud and Facebook, etc, are all distributive networks which are maintained by the likes of me in the old days when … Continue reading
The Banks and insurance companies have been waiting on the end date to this scandal. Don’t let them keep your money that they owe you. With the Cut off date rushing towards us. It is probably the last time you … Continue reading
Well, here we are again. This chap was given the run around by the FSA for they were concerned. Shame they were not so concerned when the Libor rigging was occurring, that they sat on knowingly, since 2008 by the major banks. But, of … Continue reading
Well, it’s 2013 and after 2012 complaints on Banks you would have thought they might be a little more careful with our money. Well, if you thought that. You would be mistaken. I received a Letter from NatWest with my … Continue reading
Well, here we are again. So you are login into the banks or Credit card. You made sure that you have the Key in the browser and you think you are safe? Well, unfortunately, you are not. As most websites … Continue reading
Now, the point of this article, is the trouble with this system. HM Gov pays these payments in advance of the actual Tax year you are actually in. So, for example. We are in Aug 2010.
But, Tax system credits that would have actually been paid are the allowance for 2011/12. So, if you stop this merry go round, by getting yourself a job that is more than the cut off rates or fail to submit a claim.
You then end up with the Taxman demanding £2,500 overpayment. Which, is a tad rich, as you didn’t make up this lunatic system that is totally open to fraud. Continue reading