Thing coming up
October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Category Archives: 3D Model
Hi Guys, Just thought those of you that are either trying to find out what has gone wrong on your New Matter MOD-T printer or that are just interested in how it all fits together would be interested in this post … Continue reading
Well here we are again, After a short break from Blogging, we can report that this printer is still performing well. It took a little while for the Firmware to become stable. But, the current version seems to complete most … Continue reading
Copy the text below into NotePAD and then Save with to a file 3DMod-t.INI Note the location so you can load it again into Slic3r. # generated by Slic3r 1.2.9 on Sat Feb 11 13:42:33 2017 [filament:MOD-T] bed_temperature = 0 … Continue reading
Well Hello again, We have received the long awaited MOD-t 3D printer yesterday from the USA care of DHL. Well, I have to first congratulate the box designers in their overall design. The whole package has the Apple look and … Continue reading