Thing coming up
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- Is Bitcoin or the Web 3.0 a good idea?
- TESLA and their D1 Chip. The world really hasn’t a clue of the impact that this system will have.
- Are we being silly just trying to meet the National Grid – 30/42GW targets?
- So, Batteries are as bad as Gas/Petrol cars???
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
Category Archives: 3D Printer
Dear All, Blockchain’s revolution – Investors’ Chronicle Well his view of Cloud is false in the first place. The Cloud and Facebook, etc, are all distributive networks which are maintained by the likes of me in the old days when … Continue reading
Hi Guys, Just thought those of you that are either trying to find out what has gone wrong on your New Matter MOD-T printer or that are just interested in how it all fits together would be interested in this post … Continue reading
Well here we are again, After a short break from Blogging, we can report that this printer is still performing well. It took a little while for the Firmware to become stable. But, the current version seems to complete most … Continue reading
Copy the text below into NotePAD and then Save with to a file 3DMod-t.INI Note the location so you can load it again into Slic3r. # generated by Slic3r 1.2.9 on Sat Feb 11 13:42:33 2017 [filament:MOD-T] bed_temperature = 0 … Continue reading
Well Hello again, We have received the long awaited MOD-t 3D printer yesterday from the USA care of DHL. Well, I have to first congratulate the box designers in their overall design. The whole package has the Apple look and … Continue reading