Thing coming up
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- Are we being silly just trying to meet the National Grid – 30/42GW targets?
- So, Batteries are as bad as Gas/Petrol cars???
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
Daily Archives: November 25, 2010
10% saving in Electricity Bill – Interested?
In the UK the standard voltage it allowed to be between 207 and 257v AC. by the EU regs. Love them :O)
Now, most domestic appliances are designed by the manufactures to work between these voltages. Be they LCD TV, Computers, Cookers, Fridges or lights.
Before you say well I have low energy lighting, so I need not worry. Even these, will see savings. So, read on!