Thing coming up
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- Are we being silly just trying to meet the National Grid – 30/42GW targets?
- So, Batteries are as bad as Gas/Petrol cars???
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
Monthly Archives: September 2009
I signed up for the full International Package that allowed me to make phone calls up to an hour in length both in UK and Internationally. True, until recently you did have to add a rather long… code to add to the front of the international number. But, other than excluding the 0871 and 0845 numbers. It did what it said it would.
The additional benefit was that they provided an broadband connection for FREE FOREVER – (Eternity, a limitless amount of time)! Continue reading
Hi I have windows 2000 professional (service pack 5) and i am experiencing multiple problems with my computer.
I have no tool bar at the bottom of my screen and the background has disappeared and been replaced by a completely blank blue screen.
Secondly my computer keeps showing a error message that my virtual memory is too low, this keeps appearing until eventually the computer stops working and needs to be restarted.
Third problem is that the computer will not shutdown or restart unless i hold the power button in or press the reset button.
Any help in resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated
http://forums.techguy.org/members/543514-powellm802.html Continue reading