Thing coming up
- When you see the little Key symbol you think you are safe? on
- 14/00440/CU | AMENDED PROPOSAL Change of use from arable land to cemetery, erection of a chapel building, parking areas and associated hard landscaping. on
- The Party of the Half Centry at The Eastbury Hotel. on
- VMware ESXi 4.0 and VMware View. on
- Santander showing they have a grip on Customer Service! on
- The UK National Grid to crash when Electric Vehicles charge all at the same time.
- Stop ISP’s tracking your DNS & browser history!
- Insurance proposed by Tesla has upset Warren Buffet.
- UK Pension Freedoms and Catches!
- PPI time running out!!
- RED finally ready for Liftoff? – https://redtenergy.com/
- Monitor your Electricity and Gas bills with Loop @ £69.
- Cheap Renewable Energy for your UK home – Save up to £300!
- Secure your files from Ransom Malware Encryption on Windows 10.
- Sale of 1MWh hybrid system, redT Launch in Australia.
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Santander Credit Cards showing off there Customer Service and of course
FSA and Information Commissioner’s Office are definitely on top of this one obviously.
Well it’s a nice job in a nice office and pretty unlikely to get fired! Continue reading
Parody of Harry Potter and Miss Granger. Very funny. Perhaps not for work area’s! Continue reading
This is a Firefox add-in that allow you to see who and how much you are being out bid on Google Adword’s. You can read more http://tinyurl.com/d9y8do Continue reading
If each section of the website is provided by a 3rd party (Goggle ad’s for example) and takes a 0.25 of a second to resolve, that’s 5 seconds added to a typical web page load. Five seconds may not sound like much. Count it out loud… it’s a long time isn’t it? Normally, this leads to the accusation that the ISP is not providing the download speed advertised.